Duxbury is A No Place for Hate which was created under the leadership of Harry Katz, in the late 1990s.
The Interfaith Council and No Place for Hate is proud to announce our affiliation with Duxbury for All. Please go to www.duxburyforall.org/ for more information about upcoming programs and events.
In keeping with the Duxbury Interfaith Council’s Mission Statement to:
1. Nourish the spirit of understanding and cooperation among the diverse religious institutions and people of faith in the Duxbury community and to be a visible example of tolerance and respect between faiths.
2. Provide opportunities for all people of Duxbury to join in interfaith programs: worship, charity and education.
3. Lift up by word and deed the values of kindness, compassion, and respect for the common humanity of all.
The Duxbury Interfaith Council endorses, encourages, and morally supports, Duxbury for All and its mission to end systemic racism and all forms of prejudice in our community, and make Duxbury a safe, kind, and welcoming place by:
· Publicizing events and educational programs sponsored by Prejudice Free Duxbury
· Encouraging participation in/attendance at events and programs whenever possible